4 APRIL 2018, SWISSOTEL TALLINN (TORNIMÄE 3, TALLINN).
9:00–9:30 registration and welcome coffee
09:30-11:00 Session I “Warm-up before turning up the heat: Shall we endure or be snuffed out?”
“Before beating yourself with a sauna whisk, it should be kept in hot water and then heated on the stove to soften the leaves.”
- Greeting from the President of the Estonian Employers' Confederation, Tiit Kuuli
- Rein Taagepera, political scientist, A Cloud Above Estonia
- Tiit Tammaru, Editor-in-Chief for the Estonian Human Development Report Estonia in the Migration Era
11:00-11:30 Coffee break
11:30-13:00 Session II "Throw the water!"
‘The water is thrown with a bucket, and it is said: ‘May the wolf eat you.’ This refers to the hobgoblin that is warming himself on the hot stones – he is the one that is doused with the cold water.’
- Tarmo Soomere, President of the Estonian Academy of Sciences
- Ave Lauren, coordinator of the Estonian contact point for the European migration network
- Raul Eamets, Economist
- Kristjan Lepik, Head of Partnerships at Teleport
13:00-14:00 Lunch break
14:00-15:45 Session III Let’s beat ourselves! Bitter out, sweet in!
‘Tradition says that the process of beating yourself with a sauna whisk should begin with the feet, or even under the feet – this is best for the health. Only after the feet have been beaten, can you continue with the rest of the body.
- Martin Noorkõiv, CEO of the Foundation for Science and Liberal Arts Domus Dorpatensis
- Katja Danilova, Communications Leader of the Opinion Festival (Arvamusfestival)
- Viktoria Ladõnskaja, Pro Patria and Res Publica Union
- Siret Kotka-Repinski, Estonian Centre Party
- Helmen Kütt, Estonian Social Democratic Party
- Yoko Alender, Estonian Reform Party
Toomas Tamsar, Chairman of the Estonian Employers' Confederation: Recap of the day
Terms of participation
Registration will close at 5 p.m. on March 28.
Register before 16 March 2018 to take advantage of the early registration rate:
EUR 190 (for members of Estonian Employers’ Confederation)
EUR 290 (for non-members and representatives of other organisations)
After the discount period, the participation fee is EUR 290 for the representative of an organisation which is a member of the Estonian Employers’ Confederation. For non-members, the participation fee after the discount period is EUR 390.
Every fourth participant from the same organisation gets a free entrance to the conference (when registering please write down all the participants’ names from your group).
All of those companies that send an application form to join the Estonian Employers’ Confederation before 28 March will be guaranteed one free spot in the conference. If you would like to become a member of the Estonian Employers’ Confederation, please fill in the application and send it to email@example.com.
Please Note! Prices do not include VAT!
If you have already registered but can no longer attend the conference, please let the conference secretariat know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel before 9 March, the registration fee will be reimbursed in full. After 9 March, only 50% of the registration fee shall be refunded.
The working language for the conference is Estonian.
The Secretariat of the Conference
Estonian Employers’ Confederation
Kiriku 6, 10130 Tallinn